Use these questions to help you to determine if a source is a good resource for your assignment.
Be prepared to defend your decision to the class!
- Who are the authors/publishers, and why do you believe they are reliable?
- What is the relevance of this information to my topic?
- When was this information published? Is it considered current?
- Where does this source gets it's information, does it have a bibliography of sources?
- Why does this source exist? What is the point of view I should be aware of?
These are a few of the questions your librarian uses when selecting a resource for this guide, and you are expected to adhere to these same high standards.