1. Everything you need to perform research is located on the LibGuide.
*Note that the LibGuide URL is user friendly.
*Copy it and place it in your notes for future reference.
2. Keep your assignment in front of you.
*It will keep you focused and on topic.
3. Review the research tips located on the guide.
*Note how to use search terms effectively.
*Take good notes along the way and you can avoid plagiarism.
4. Need a book source?
*Tab on the LibGuide that will review how to find a book in the library.
5. Need quality online resources?
*NEW DATABASE: ArtStor- provides access to millions of pieces of art from galleries around the world. Be sure to register for full access.
*Reminders on how to perform effective Google searches.
*Tips provided to help navigate databases.
6. Need clarification about MLA format?
*MLA citation tabs on research guides provided lots of helpful information and resources.
*ULTIMATELY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING CORRECT CITATIONS!!!!